Premium motor-driven projection screen in an aluminum housing with integrated grooves at the top of housing and inspection clap.
• Protective aluminum housing is coated with white structural powder RAL 9003, square housing 10.5x10.5 cm up to size 240x240 cm, larger dimensions 13x13 cm
• Steel winding tube 60 mm (up to width 240 cm), 76 mm (up to width 350cm) or 89 mm (width 400cm).
• Varia-Mounting-System (VMS) for direct installation on walls or ceilings; easy and comfortable installation by snap-in device with locking mechanism; this makes the fixing points of the screen adjustable to the structure conditions of many rooms.
• The VMS-system allows the individual positioning of the installation angles over the complete length of the housing by means of a t-groove guide integrated into the top of the housing
• Universal mounts on the wall or ceiling, from the width of 270 cm with reinforced design for safety installation
• Complete open access to the projection screen surface through dismountable lower end flap; without need for creating an inspection opening (open access)
• Lower weight of the complete product thanks to the innovative aluminum construction - easier installation
• Easy and safe handling due to automatic end switch when screen is rolled up and down
• Motor AM35 for housing 10.5 cm, AM45-Q for housing 13 cm. Silent gearbox design, the upper end position is also provided with an additional micro switch, which eliminates surface dimension changes due to temperature and humidity
• The trapezoidal bottom weight profile closes the protective housing flush by means of a micro-switch when rolling up the screen surface; essential for integration in suspended ceilings
• Optimized flatness of screen surface Blankora Supra by an edge stabiliser, which will be coated at the reverse of the screen surface
• New model of Installation frame PLUS for integration in suspended ceilings as optional